- 14 Applewood Dr, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1012 Sqft
- Absolutely nothing to do here. Interior completely redone: New Kitchen, bathroom and gleaming hardwood floors. All thermopane windows, some are brand new. All new appliances. Three season porch .Garage with painted floor and new driveway. A must see home. Call before it's too late.
- 187 Britannia St, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1790 Sqft
- Large rooms, 2 year old hot air furnace, hot water tank, electrical (100 amp), deck and roof and appliances
- 21 Catlin St, Meriden, CT 06450
- 11 Beds · 3 Baths · 4306 Sqft
- One of the few three families with four bedrooms on 1st and 2nd floor and 3 bedrooms on third floor. All separate gas heating and hot water. Third floor heat new in 2014 - 2nd floor furnnce new 2007 and siding replaced 2007. A great investment property. Third floor tenants receives a $200 discount on rent for snow removal and lawn maintenance .
- 102 Horton Ave, Meriden, CT 06450
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1080 Sqft
- East Side location on low traffic street - close to highways, shopping, parks and schools
- 80 Lincoln St, Meriden, CT 06451
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 792 Sqft
- Downtown Location in need of TLC. Stove purchased 2017, refrigerator 2014. Home being sold 'AS IS
- 15 Fairview Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1617 Sqft
- Great starter or retirement ranch with wrap around deck, one car garage. Level lot with gazebo. Basement finished with family room and additional finished room. Plenty of off street parking. Present owner has done a considerable amount of work to make this home appealing. Call before it's too late.
- 78 Woolsey St, New Haven, CT 06513
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1904 Sqft
- Owner Occupied Two family with the 1st floor and basement combined for plenty of luxury space. Plenty of off street parking including a one car garage. A must see home. Call before it's too late!Property is protected by an outside audio and visual camera
- 68 Lori Ln, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1632 Sqft
- East side three bedroom, 2 bath Colonial at end of Cul De Sac on 1/3 acre lot. Home has foundation and slab for future 2 car garage. Full unfinished basement could be finished into a very large family room. Kitchen has a space for dishwasher and microwve.
- 166 Gravel St Apt B9, Meriden, CT 06450
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 799 Sqft
- 2nd floor corner ranch style unit in immaculate condition. Close to all highways and shopping. The cheaper alternative to renting. Take a look before its too late!
- Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1433 Sqft
- SECOND CHANCE AND HAVE BUILT IN EQUITY!! FHA Appraisal came in at $158, 000. Don't waitGREAT STARTER OR RETIREMENT HOME IN NEED OF TLC. LOWER LEVEL COULD HAVE POSSIBLE IN LAW SETUP - QUIET LOCATION- NEAR SCHOOLS
- 115 Maple St, Meriden, CT 06451
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1768 Sqft
- Large Colonial with abundant amount of space. Plenty of off street parking. Large covered deck for entertainment
- 59 Trumbull St, Meriden, CT 06451
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1400 Sqft
- Immaculate 2nd floor apartment on West Side of Meriden - on street parking - washer and dryer hookup in basement. Absolutely no smoking and no pets
- 17 N 3rd St, Meriden, CT 06451
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 904 Sqft
- 1st floor 5 room -2 bedroom unit with off street parking for two vehicles (commercial vehicles not allowed) - available Dec 1