- 18 Pearl St, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1439 Sqft
- East side Colonial that has been completely remodeled inside and out. Three bedrooms and two full baths. Formal dining room and large living room. Gleaming HW floors thru out. Large level yard with 2 car garage. Close to all highways, schools and shopping. A must see home
- 15 Fairview Ave, Meriden, CT 06451
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1617 Sqft
- Great starter or retirement ranch with wrap around deck, one car garage. Level lot with gazebo. Basement finished with family room and additional finished room. Plenty of off street parking. Present owner has done a considerable amount of work to make this home appealing. Call before it's too late.
- 78 Woolsey St, New Haven, CT 06513
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1904 Sqft
- Owner Occupied Two family with the 1st floor and basement combined for plenty of luxury space. Plenty of off street parking including a one car garage. A must see home. Call before it's too late!Property is protected by an outside audio and visual camera
- 16 Sharon Dr, Wallingford, CT 06492
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1704 Sqft
- Do you enjoy peace and quiet? This oversized bright and airy home is close to the Cheshire Reservoir. Home features easy to clean, gleaming oak hardwood and ceramic tile floors throughout, solid oak kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, a newer single layer architectural shingle roof, replacement windows, remodeled baths, new paver front walkway, a 2 car garage with automatic openers and a multi-tier deck with balcony access to the rear yard with mature trees. Economical Wallingford electric rates and a newer ...
- 68 Lori Ln, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1632 Sqft
- East side three bedroom, 2 bath Colonial at end of Cul De Sac on 1/3 acre lot. Home has foundation and slab for future 2 car garage. Full unfinished basement could be finished into a very large family room. Kitchen has a space for dishwasher and microwve.
- 166 Gravel St Apt B9, Meriden, CT 06450
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 799 Sqft
- 2nd floor corner ranch style unit in immaculate condition. Close to all highways and shopping. The cheaper alternative to renting. Take a look before its too late!
- 435 Moss Farms Rd, Cheshire, CT 06410
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1408 Sqft
- Motivated Seller has drastically reduce the price on this one owner home which offers living space to accommodate individuals just starting out or downsizing. The 3/4 acre lot offers open space for family gatherings, with ample driveway parking. Door off the kitchen leads to a separate cabana/enclosed porch. Lower level has a finished rec room for the sports enthusiast or just extra space for relaxing.
- 193 Natchaug Dr Unit 193, Meriden, CT 06450
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1016 Sqft
- Two bedroom Townhouse with one car garage under, sunken living room with sliders to private deck. Formal Dining Room
- 4 Marie Ln, Wallingford, CT 06492
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3088 Sqft
- EXTREMELY MOTIVATED SELLER! Exceptional East side four bedroom Colonial. Home offers screened in porch over looking a private back yard with in ground swimming pool. 1st floor family room with raised hearth fireplace and additional basement rec room- great storage. Large country kitchen with granite counter tops, new dishwasher and stove top and 1st floor laundry closet. Large Living Room with wood floors. Large MBR with Master Bath. Fourth bedroom over garage offers and large room with two closets. New Central Air ...
- 573 Liberty St, Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1628 Sqft
- Well kept East side Colonial style cape with attached one car garage. 1st floor family room-den with to to rear yard. 2 1/2 baths, finished lower level with full bath. Close to schools, shopping, and highways
- Meriden, CT 06450
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1433 Sqft
- SECOND CHANCE AND HAVE BUILT IN EQUITY!! FHA Appraisal came in at $158, 000. Don't waitGREAT STARTER OR RETIREMENT HOME IN NEED OF TLC. LOWER LEVEL COULD HAVE POSSIBLE IN LAW SETUP - QUIET LOCATION- NEAR SCHOOLS
- 20 Mayfair Rd, Meriden, CT 06450
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 900 Sqft
- East Side ranch style home with attached breezeway to attached two car garage. Dining room could be converted back to third bedroom. Breezeway could be used as additional useable area by adding heat. Breezeway has sliders to Patio. A must see home!
- 115 Maple St, Meriden, CT 06451
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1768 Sqft
- Large Colonial with abundant amount of space. Plenty of off street parking. Large covered deck for entertainment
- 1085 Broad St, Meriden, CT 06450
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1200 Sqft
- Light, bright LARGE first floor APT with off street parking